- Degree holder in Business Administration, Risk Management, Law or
- Minimum 12 years of compliance experience, with exposure to banking
operations preferably in China or U.S.
- Well versed in Hong Kong banking regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of China or U.S. regulatory regime
- Experience in dealing with local and overseas regulators preferred
- Responsible and detail-minded with good analytical and communication
- Occasional travel to overseas countries required
- Lead the Compliance Review function to conduct compliance review on
local and overseas operations of the Bank and its subsidiaries so as
to ensure compliance with internal policies/guidelines as well as
external regulatory requirements
- Proactively identify, assess, report and mitigate the compliance risks
of local and overseas operations
- Provide compliance advice with an aim of operations alignment across
- Develop/review control and reporting mechanisms to have regular
compliance update from overseas branches
- Review policies and procedures of overseas branches on a need basis
- Report the compliance status of overseas branches to senior management
Interested parties please apply by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||A-51181 (CT3116513-01#8303)|
|Require to Travel||