Our client is a Chinese investment firm with a strong presence. In line with their fast-growing business, they are now looking for talents to join their team.
- Work with business to identify the organization/system's strengths and weaknesses, suggest areas for improvement, and define integrated business solutions for internal and external stakeholders
- Validate initiatives raised by business stakeholders, and partner with business to shape new project initiatives
- Manage project solution delivery by coordinating involves parties to enable successful project execution
- Act as the bridge of internal users, application team and vendors
- Assist in investment system specifications detailing the logic, configuration and security requirements to be implemented and perform supporting configuration steps.
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology
- 8 years of above relevant work experience in IT project management in investment banks/brokerage firm
- Solid experience of working as business analyst on medium-sized to large projects involving multiple stakeholders and complex technologies across different geographical areas/regions
- Solid programming experience
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.