• Responsible for the execution of the day-to-day settlement activities for local and global futures and equities;
• Perform client deposit/withdrawal corporate actions, daily reconciliation & daily settlement;
• Ensure all trade processing and clearing activities are done timely and accurately;
• Handle client accounts opening;
• Handle client instructions and inquiries;
• Prepare daily and monthly reconciliation and management report;
• Participate in any other ad hoc projects such as UAT, system migration.
• Degree holder in finance, Business Administration or equivalent;
• Minimum 10 years settlement experience at brokerage/futures firms;
• Familiar with the operation of CCASS / DCASS / SP / LYNX;
• Responsible, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, preferable fluency in Putonghua;
• Must able to work on HK Holidays;
• Less experience may be considered for senior settlement officer.
Yue Xiu Securities Holdings Company Limited is a subsidiary of Yue Xiu Group, one of the largest state-owned enterprises in Guangzhou. There are four Hong Kong-listed companies under the Group, namely Yue Xiu Property (00123.HK), Yue Xiu Transport Infrastructure Limited (01052.HK), Yue Xiu Real Estate Investment Trust (00405.HK), and Chong Hing Bank Limited (01111.HK).
Established in 1994, our Company is one of the Chinese financial institutions who have been the pioneers participating in the Hong Kong financial market. As a leading consolidated financial institution, we provide a wide range of financial services including equities trading, futures trading, asset management and capital market.