· Explore and solicit business opportunities for our Wealth Management Business towards High-net-worth and Corporate clients
· Identify clients’ needs to provide relevant and suitable Investment products or services as well as cross-sell IBD services to potential IPO and M&A clients. Examples of major Investment products are Equity, Futures, Funds, Bonds and Private Placement
· Provide insights and ideas of client acquisition to broaden client base
· Co-ordinate with external and internal parties to organize public seminars for client
· Deliver professional wealth management ideas, provide market view and research reports as well as prepare presentation and pitchbook
· Gather and analyse clients and channels’ feedback so as to identify prevailing trend of investors’ demand and product preferences
· University degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
· 6 years’ experience in sales, client relationship or business development in financial or banking industry
· Eligible to be licensed under SFC in dealing in Equity and Futures
· Excellent knowledge in Investment and Equity products
· Strong sense in team work and self-motivated, with communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
· Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Excel & PowerPoint
· Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical insurance covering dependents, life insurance, annual medical check-up, birthday leave, marriage leave and training subsidy, etc. to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application with a detailed resume including current and expected salary, latest bonus and availability by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3121063-01#1702|
BOCOM International Holdings Company Limited is a subsidiary of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. We provide a wide range of financial services including securities brokerage, corporate finance and asset management to our domestic and international clients. We are hiring committed and passionate high calibre to join our Company and grow with us in the long run.