Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Drives the strategy through leading technology decisions across multiple domain solutions & offerings including cloud native application, and internet facing application;
- Act as a technology SME in providing technology and product evaluation. Work with other tech counterpart & business stakeholders on technology assessment.
- Align with regional architect team for the Group direction and document the application roadmap.
- Lead the onshore and offshore engineering team to deliver the solutions
- Degree in Information Technology related with at least 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Solid knowledge on AWS, PCF, and GCP, preferably has basic understanding on China cloud service provider
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions both internally and externally;
- Good knowledge on blockchain or mobile development
- Deep technical knowledge in architecting solutions with containerized technologies (Docker/Kubernetes) and understanding of CI/CD and DevOps practices;
- Hand-on experience on React, Java or Springboot development;
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing an understanding of the customer business value associated with the deployment of modern financial productivity, system-to-system, and end-user applications;
- Ability to move between high-level architectural review/design and lower-level implementation by fully understanding the SDLC.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.