Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Ecosystems and Open API Governance
- Institutionalize strong Governance processes that are aligned with Group and the evolving local regulatory requirements.
- Build relationships with internal and external key stakeholders and position DBS HK as an active participator within the Open API initiative.
- Facilitate Ecosystem budget discussions, provide visibility on the required investments, and monitor the Ecosystem partnerships performance.
- Drive One-Bank solution approach in building innovative, digital and scalable Ecosystem Partnerships.
- Manage stakeholders to ensure alignment on Ecosystem Partnerships’ goals and direction.
- Identify key technology or solution partners to enhance the customer journey and / or value proposition. â€‹
- Support the development of the Bank-wide Data Collaboration framework
- Align the data collaboration approach and build best practices across DBS.
- Closely follow data collaborations trends globally and keep key stakeholders regularly updated on those developments.
- Work on Bank strategic initiative and support with industry research on leading digital players and key insights.
- Keep abreast of digital trends in the financial space as well as market best practices.
- Degree holder with qualifications in Agile Project Management and Design Thinking are a plus
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably experience in successfully leading and delivering strategic projects in sizeable organizations
- Solid experience in managing, developing and implementing Governance or risk management frameworks
- Strong commercial acumen with a balanced attitude towards both risk management and business development
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, culturally sensitive with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally for positive results
- Highly efficient, resourceful, proactive with strong self-motivation, able to multi-task and work independently
- Experience in bank regulations and compliance is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.