Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
- Drive the Bankwide Talent Management initiatives which include talent review and development, succession planning/management, employee engagement, Performance management framework, career coaching, mentoring, internal mobility, etc.
- Work closely with Regional Talent Management team, Talent Acquisition Group Advisors and HR Relationship Management teams on the execution and implementation of talent management initiatives in HK
- Drive the use of data and provide insights to devise, implement and manage overall programs such as High Potentials (HIPOs), succession planning, internal mobility and global mobility
- Lead country specific Talent Management initiatives
- Provide support to Head of HR, HK on HR related management meetings
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Possess 8 years’ experience in HR with solid experience in Talent Management is an advantage
- Exposure in driving talent management, career coaching, succession planning and organizational development with data and insights
- Solid experience in Talent Management
- Supervisory and people management skills
- Knowledge in selection and development tools
- Self-motivated, independent, results orientated and with strong data analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, coaching, interpersonal, influencing and collaboration skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.