- Handle on multimedia and digital products, content related design, including mobile app and website interface design, regular content promotion (e.g. flash banner, eDM, social media content feed graphics etc), online/social media campaigns, in minimum supervision
- Provide art direction and direct experiences supporting in photo/ video shooting, and responsible for video graphic; retouching & editing - Work closely with different parties to ensure on time, on budget and high quality execution Preferable
- Multimedia technology
- Technical knowledge and experience in media
- Events production will be considered
- Diploma or above in web, mobile, multi-media design or related disciplines
- 1 year or above working experience in web or multimedia design (fresh graduates with solid skills will also be considered)
- Good team player, willing to learn, open-minded, independent and responsible
- Creative, innovative, strong attention to detail, well-organized and consistently meets deadlines
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effect or other designing software
Interested parties please send full RESUME with expected salary & date of availability by clicking "Apply Now ".
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#6685|