The Vine is a multi-cultural, inter-denominational, vibrant church community based in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. We are both a local and an international family, made up of people born and raised in Hong Kong, as well as those who have moved here from other countries. We are currently looking to hire a full time Videographer who reports directly to the Head of Creative Arts. The primary role and responsibilities are as follows:
- W ork with the Head of Creative Arts, the Creative Arts team and teams across the organisation to produce and create short-to-medium form videos for The Vine Church and Branches of Hope.
- Video scope including but not limited to: weekly Vine News, event/campaign/initiative promotion, community stories & testimonies, digital shorts, internal & external ministry materials.
- Along with fellow videographer, be responsible for all aspects of video production:
- Conceptualise and storyboard according to creative briefs. Work with communication officer/copywriter and relevant stakeholders on script.
- Planning of video during pre-production period
- Light, record audio, direct and shoot the video during production
- Edit, audio-mix, animate and other post-production process to ready final video
- Collaborate with Pastoral team to produce digital video content
- Responsible for managing The Vine’s YouTube & Vimeo channel, uploading weekly video and audio sermon podcasts.
- May be required to work on Sundays.
How to Apply:
- 3 years of experience working as video production and videography. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Videographer.
- Proficient in the full spectrum of the video production process including camera operation, lighting and audio capture.
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects (Bonus: Photoshop).
- Knowledge in running livestream a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Possess creative storytelling talent, marketing mindset, and a good eye for aesthetics.
- A good team player with a strong self-learning drive and resourcefulness.
- Must have a show-reel.
Interested parties please send full CV with your current and expected salary and show-reel/portfolio by clicking "Apply Now". Candidates who apply without a show-reel will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be strictly used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.