We are currently looking for a high caliber to join our Commercial team as “VIP Flight Coordinator "
In this role, you will:
• Provide end to end service to customers, which includes greeting the flight, taking the meal orders, liaising with production and purchasing on meal order, ensuring meals are produced and packed according to the requirements of the customer, handover of meals on board etc.
• Support on costing and pricing activity on meals and handlings related to charter and business jet
• Develop strategic plans and build relationship with business jet companies and flight handling agents
• Support on commercial activities led by Head of Commercial and Account managers.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Diploma or above
• Willing to work on shift duties
• Possess Driving Licenses #1 and #2 are necessary.
• Customer services mind is needed
• Catering operational experience is preferred
• Proficiency in Computer Skills (e.g. MS office)
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• 13th Month Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Transportation Allowance
• Paid Annual Leave
• Staff Purchase Discount
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please submit your application detailing work experience, qualifications, availability, present and expected salary package to: Human Resources Manager, Gate Gourmet Hong Kong Limited, 10 Catering Road West, Hong Kong International Airport or click Apply Now to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3112563-01#0143|
About Gate Gourmet
Who We Are
Gate Gourmet is a leading global provider of airline catering and provisioning services.
With more than 70 years of experience in providing appealing food and beverage options, designed to fit any budget, we offer:
Gate Gourmet (www.gategourmet.com) was founded in 1992 from Swissair catering.
Gate Gourmet is the core business behind gategroup (www.gategroup.com), whose ten associated companies offer customers a comprehensive scope of products and services for virtually any onboard need - from innovative menu design to stylish packaging to sophisticated supply chain solutions.
gategroup serves more than 350 million passengers a year from about 100 airport locations operated by Gate Gourmet around the globe. This means we have extensive expertise in serving complex hubs.