- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and implementing window displays and point of sales materials at various retail shops;
- Provide Visual Merchandiser knowledge & Graphic design;
- To be responsible for in store props design and coordinate in production;
- To work on continuous improvement of store visual presentation.
- Diploma/Degree in Visual Merchandising, Visual Art or related discipline;
- Minimum 2-3 years' visual merchandising experience in fashion retail industry;
- Creative with good design sense and insight of fashion trends;
- Knowledge in computer graphic and familiar with MS Office applications, and Adobe platforms (illustrator, Photoshop and Corel Draw);
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Independent, creative, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and tight schedule;
- Passionate, detailed mind, proactive/outgoing, willing to take responsibility;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- less experiences will be considered as Assistant Visual Merchandiser.
We offer 5-day work, double pay and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested parties can email your detail resume and expected salary.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3111013-01#0120|
Ever since its conception in 1988, D-mop has been unwaveringly dedicated to exploring unique, cutting-edge designs, advocating creative and quality collections as well as supporting new bright talents, attaining themselves the reputation of possessing the most distinctive visions on the fashion scenes around the world.
To cope with our business expansion, we are looking for professional caiber to join our D-mop team: