- Responsible for handling visual display and retail design for luxury retail brands
- Prepare submission material including CAD drawings, material board, and artworks.
- Handle VM display from mock-up layouts to production and set up in-store
- Conceptual and technical design in a supporting role
- Create a photographic record of the signed-off project
- Occasional on-site supervision
Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant VM & Project Designer.
- Bachelor of Visual Merchandising / Interior Design or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the luxury retail/cosmetics industry
- Excellent sense of visual, design, style, and aesthetic
- Highly collaborative, with strong communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Fluency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Willing to work overtime, meet tight schedules, and multitasking.
Interested parties please send your resume, portfolio, and expected salary by clicking Apply Now. For applying for any positions, must attach with a portfolio.All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.