- WE are a professional executive recruitment firm on behalf of a prominent Chinese Investment Banking Group in Hong Kong to look for a VP in Market Risk.
Executive Search . Taxation & Accounting Services
(1) Perform credit due diligence and analysis on clients and counterparties that may range from individuals, banks and private companies, with applicable regulatory guideline and/or industry best practices;
(2) Provide professional opinion on credit risk matters (including credit rating on creditworthiness, collateral management) and make recommendations to The Committee;
(3) Develop credit risk policies and monitor the compliance of these policies
(4) Perform validation of RCSA controls, provide recommendations and track the action status
(5) Participate in various risk management related projects and tasks, including system development and ad hoc risk analysisRequirements
(1) Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline (2) At least 4 years of market and credit experience in a leading global financial institution (3) Strong relationship building skills with the ability to independently handle internal and external clients on market and credit-related issues(4) Solid skills of MS Office and familiar with macros and programming languages(5) Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin languages
#Candidate Referral Scheme Applied# ~ Candidate with lesser experience will be considered for AVP position Interested Party please send in their CV in Word Format by clicking Apply Now for confidential discussion
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114387-01#9607|