- University degree in banking or finance with at least 8 years of solid experience in credit analysis and risk management functions in financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- In-depth knowledge in credit administrative operation
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Oversee and ensure all credit operation and risk management for licensed investment business. Oversee guideline and credit limit compliance, in particular on monitoring limit/guideline compliance among business units on liquidity, market and strategic risks
- Review and adjust client's limit as a general course of retail and corporate sales operation
- Conduct credit analysis in preparation of credit proposal presented to Head of Risk Management for consideration of loan applications and margin financing business, i.e. Corporation loan, Margin loan, Term
loan, IPO loan, Option loan etc
- Ensure completeness of account opening documentation in compliance with rules of SFC
- Design and develop credit report/risk control system in collaboration with IT team to serve the purpose of credit function including but not limited to enhancing control function, performing UAT and writing test
- Monitor activities and regulatory review to ensure key control guidelines and risk parameters are followed
- Perform credit evaluation and risk assessment on retail and commercial credit proposals, periodic reviews, and requests etc
Interested parties please apply by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||A-50258 (CT3116513-01#8395)|