Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That’s why we’ve spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
- Develop customer acquisition strategies to drive wealth (Investment and Insurance) business, understand product benefits and unique selling proposition
- Shape the overall wealth digitalization vision and roadmap for Consumer Banking business
- Develop and implement new Fintech technology via POC, to lead the market with tech & product edge with unique value proposition
- Develop, build and nurture solid business relationship with partners and key stakeholders
- Responsible for end-to-end digital product launch to ensure timely and smooth rollout
- Collaborating with different stakeholders who often have different set of concerns
- Develop ideas to grow conversion funnel across our digital platforms, conduct small experiments to assess market acceptance.
- Drive customer immersions and champion the voice of customers by means of quantification (data) and qualification (verbatim) with any stakeholders
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in insurance or banking industry with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Result oriented to drive insurance business, key metrics including Digital Value Capture, online transaction, volume and revenue
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and take charge of responsibilities/area of duties assigned
- With knowledge in broad Investment and insurance products would be a plus, not a must
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new Fintech products and advisory technologies
- Customer centric with eye for details, to develop best in class digital customer journey
- Proficient in project & product management, customer experience, and compliance matters
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.