Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
- Responsible for DBS HK entities financial reporting process.
- Lead a team to ensure timely and accurate submission of head office reporting and HKMA and SFC regulatory returns.
- Coordinate financial disclosure and regulatory reporting of the new requirements (e.g. new Pillar 3 disclosures).
- Perform assessment on the accounting treatment for current / new products and business, including general ledger booking logic and the financial and regulatory reporting impact
- Perform impact assessment and implement new accounting standard requirements. Perform impact assessment and work with relevant department to roll out new accounting standards.
- Provide accounting advice to BU/BUC on ad-hoc basis and opine on the new accounting practices issue by HKAB
- Representing Finance in cross bank system implementation and process change
- Manage internal and external audits, and financial disclosures review
- Knowledge on SFC licensed corporation and FRR is preferred
- Exposure to HK / China Tax is preferred
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Possess minimum 5-7 years’ relevant experience in financial reporting
- Experience in FI is preferred
- People Management Experience is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.