Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Be the Risk and control champion for Institutional Banking Operations (IBGO) to implement the DBS’ Operational Risk Management Framework (covering Business Continuity Management), and drive the overall risk and control agenda and programs within the Unit
- Establish and implement the operational risk event/ error escalation process in IBGO
- Drive and develop data analytics and dashboard to monitor and mitigate risk and control
- Ensure timely escalation of risk events and significant operational risk issues to management, when applicable
- Drive and lead various control assessments and thematic reviews to identify areas that required improvements
- Identify areas of risk and solution to mitigate the risk alongside with the continuous improvement of operational effectiveness, efficiency and cost rationalization.
- Ensure timely completion of risk and compliance self-assessment (RCSA) and provide guidance on the identification/ assessment of risks and controls. Ensure proper issues and action plans arising from the RCSA are tracked to completion
- Liaise and coordinate with internal/ external auditors/ regulators on audit or review process
- Ensure timely preparation of all monthly and ad-hoc risk reporting in compliance with appropriate standards for the various location/ regional risk committees
- Lead/ participate in relevant location/ regional operational risk initiatives
- Ensure timely implementation of corporate operational risk policies and standards within the Unit and assist operations teams to identify, report and address any gaps
- Promote operational risk & control awareness and training programs and share operational risk best practices with the Unit
- Degree holder (preferably graduates with Accounting, Finance, Banking or Business-related discipline
- With Audit/ risk management experience, or relevant certification such as Certified Operational Risk Management Professional (CORP) is a plus
- Minimum 5 years working experience in banking industries, with exposure in control, compliance, audit, operational risk mgmt or relevant experience
- Knowledge in Institutional/ corporate banking operations would be an advantage.
- Experienced in data analytics and visualization tools
- Self-motivated with strong analytical mind and creative thinking
- Articulate and persuasive, with good writing and presentation skills
- Good inter-personal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to manage projects and tasks readily and effectively within tight deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.