This is a permanent Food & Beverage entry level position offering an opportunity to learn upscale restaurant service skills. Successful candidates may work in early breakfast hours and also be required to work on evening shift.
• Passionate about customer service and bartending;
• Excellent personal skills, punctual and well presented;
• Positive, friendly and enjoys interacting with people;
• Good communicator (in written/ spoken English);
• Self motivated and disciplined;
• Basic Wine knowledge an advantage;
• Previous experience in Hotel is a definite advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating current & expected salaries to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT_TLM_Waiter (CT3120160-01#0060)|
The Luxe Manor is a stylishly surrealism-inspired boutique hotel located in Hong Kong’s Tsim Sha Tsui since 2006. Nuzzled amidst the bustling nightlife of Knutsford Terrace, The Luxe Manor boasts 153 stunning guest rooms and 6 themed suites offering a distinct feeling of adventure within Hong Kong’s urban jungle. Dada, the property’s bar and lounge, is creatively reminiscent of the elusive Dada art movement, catering to the stylish segment of both the luxury leisure and business travelers. FINDS is the iconic Nordic restaurant featuring Scandinavian cuisine by Chef Jaakko Sorsa and hotspot of molecular mixology. The Luxe Manor is managed by GR8 Leisure Concept Ltd., a Hong Kong based hospitality group. For more information, please visit www.theluxemanor.com.