- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Check in materials and match purchase orders with received items.
- Assist warehouse staff in shipping and receiving shipments.
- Ensure that items are appropriately placed on shelves and racks according to their types and sizes.
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Interested parties, please click Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#0228|
Nobel Biocare is the world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. We are passionate and proud about making real and lasting improvements in patients’ quality of life. With our core mission of treating more patients better, our international and diverse teams aim to create unique value for patients and customers through the benefits of our superior products and solutions.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we invite high caliber talents to join our diverse and professional team for the following position: