- Handling operation duties at warehouse such as pick up, packing the goods and ready for dispatch via courier services
- To arrange incoming goods on racks/shelves.
- To attend regular stock-take
- Follow up with customers, forwarder and vendors for shipment scheduling
- Communicate with US headquarters, Europe, Asia office and forwarders on logistics matters
- Handle custom declaration via Trade-Link system
- Assist the Supervisor/Lead for daily warehouse operation document
- F.5/DSE or above
- 1 year+ working experience in inventory / logistics control, preferably in electronics industry
- PC knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Good command in written & spoken English & Mandarin
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work independently under pressure
- Immediate availability is highly preferable
- Fresh graduate will also be welcomed
- 5-days work
- Bank Holiday
- Medical Plan
- Performance Bonus
Interested parties please send full resume, current & expected salary and date of availability to Ms Fung by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.