Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in daily warehouse operations including the receiving, storing, packing and local delivery and inspection
- Update product information into company database.
- Maintain accurate inventory record
- Help to monitor and push the execution of warehouse electronic
- Help to optimize warehouse manpower utilizations
- Train new warehouse assistant
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Data entry and general clerical support
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
Experience & Qualifications
- F.5 or above with minimum 2 years working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Shipping/Logistic knowledge is an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
- Attendance bonus
- 5 days work week
- Bank holidays
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.