Scope of work
- To repair watches received to the quality standards established by Audemars Piguet
- Focus on delivering highest levels of service to customers.
- To work closely and render support to the Service centre to ensure that the following duties are carried out but not limited to:
- Provide quick repairs (bracelet services i.e. adjustments, batteries & etc):
- Quartz Watches – Battery & Complete service
- Hand-wound mechanical and simple automatics
- Provide basic polishing-refurbishing service and guarantee repair:
- Expected quality (esthetical + functional)
- Expected quality (performance)
- Expected promised lead times
- To comply to technical guidelines set out by the company and ensure that quality repair is being carried out.
- To discuss issues and provide feedback, if any to superior to achieve productivity level.
- Be knowledgeable in operating all equipment related to servicing and repairing watches.
- Maintain all equipment in optimum working condition.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment at all times.
Minimum 5 year’s relevant working experience.
Certificate in Horological science and technology or other related disciplines
Positive work attitude and good team player
Strong interest in watchmaking
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Technical Operator.
** All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
有意應徵者請按 "Apply Now" 提交履歷表至本公司人才資源部
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.