Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion.Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Wealth Investment Product Expert.
- Provide technical and skills coaching towards developing staff teams in order to achieve team business objectives
- Work closely with the Relationship Management and Wealth Management teams in providing specialist services in business planning and joint meetings
- Engage in joint servicing or calls with customers regarding their investment needs, and participate in client or off-site functions as and when required
- Supply timely market and product updates to both staff and customers
- Work closely with the wealth management product teams and development team on new products, product enhancements and improvements in customer experience
- Assist the frontline teams with all customer servicing needs and disputes in order to ensure seamless support is provided to our customers
- University degree with honours in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline
- Solid relationship manager or sales role experience in either retail or private or commercial or investment banks or fund houses with a focus on the distribution of investment products
- Sound investment consultation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of all wealth management products and with expertise in customer portfolio management
- Licensed for promoting investment and insurance products
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Financial Management Planner, Financial Risk Manager or other professional qualification preferred
- Fluent written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.