Are you determined to excel and develop a career as a dedicated client advisor in Wealth Management? Are you eager to work alongside equally ambitious professionals in a high-performance environment where every individual contribution counts? We're looking for someone who can:
– develop to become a successful client advisor through our robust training program
– create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
– proactively widen and deepen client and prospective client relationships
– continuously grow and establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
– consistently comply with all regulations, policies and standards contributing to an effective risk culture
You'll join a robust and customized program of 12 months within Wealth Management Greater China in Hong Kong / Singapore, aimed at bringing you up to speed on financial & banking knowledge and skills. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be equipped with the necessary foundation to embark on a rewarding career with UBS Wealth Management. Together we strive to explore new and innovative ways of accelerating growth and building lasting relationships with clients.
– a graduate degree or MBA
– a few years of relevant professional experience, preferably in finance or banking
– a proven track record of driving sales
– an entrepreneurial mindset, strong negotiation skills and sound understanding of clients' needs
– a strong risk mindset, almost like it's part of your DNA
– an experienced, confident relationship builder
– an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– an excellent communicator with fluency in English and relevant Asian languages
– quick to learn and are flexible to adapt to the ever changing environment
– open minded, understanding and respectful of all clients and of various cultures
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||187806BR (CT3119362-01#3439)|