Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're rapidly expanding our client-facing and investment-focused teams in Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Wealth Planner.
In this role, you will
- Partner with Top Tier Relationship Managers in deepening and growing client relationships through identifying clients needs and presenting relevant wealth solutions and technical analysis to clients
- Actively support Top Tier Relationship Managers to offer clients solutions that meet their needs and risk profile
- Report to Division Investment Counsellor and work with a cluster of Jade Directors to build clients wealth portfolio
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise by working closely with product team and product providers
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree with honors in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline
- Experienced in the role of Investment Counsellor or Advisor or Financial Advisor or sales leader role in either retail, private, commercial, investment banks or fund houses
- Solid industrial experiences as a wealth planner or financial advisor
- Strong client skills with ability to deliver needs based solutions and first of class client experience
- Deep knowledge of specific complex financial planning solutions and products including the knowledge of financial markets, economic dynamics, financial planning environment, new product solutions and regulatory requirement relevant to financial planning
- Analytical skills to review opportunities in Top Tier Relationship Manager portfolios and engage in client meetings
- Licensed for promoting investment and insurance products is a must
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Financial Management Planner,
- Financial Risk Manager or other qualifications is a must
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese, inclusive of Cantonese and Mandarin, and English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000BMLI
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited