THE AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN HONG KONG
AustCham Hong Kong is one of the most influential international chambers in Hong Kong and is the largest international Australian Chamber of Commerce. We have an active and committed membership of about 1,000 individuals representing about 500 companies. We are a non-government, non-profit member organisation that exists to promote and foster Australian business opportunities in Hong Kong and Australia.
The Chamber Secretariat is a nimble and tight-knit team. Any member needs to be able to work flexibly and collaboratively in the best interests of the team’s overall goals. To support this, we prioritise a culture of transparency, cooperation and teamwork whilst also promoting personal development. The Chamber is a signatory to the Equal Opportunities Commission’s Racial Diversity and Inclusion Charter. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Digital Development Coordinator reports directly to the Heads of Events and Membership and will work with all the departments within the Chamber. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Chamber’s website including functionality, navigation, and general design, as well as building the digital offering to members. They will also be responsible for reviewing and improving digital workflows, including functionality of the CRM system. The role may also extend to assistance with Digital Marketing in the areas of design and curation. OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist in the revamp of the Chamber's website and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services, in collaboration with an external IT vendor/developer.
- Implement best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design that also allows for easy upload of digital content
- Improve usability of the site for members, including online payment, registration and profile maintenance
- Work with external IT vendor on improving the usability and accuracy of the CRM system
- Review possible system interface with the CRM for improved workflow efficiency
- Ensure software stability, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully.
- Assist with design of digital marketing materials. Collaborate with colleagues and members on materials including creation of web pages, social media content, eDMs, and marketing materials
- Must be a HKSAR resident over 18 years old holding a valid Hong Kong Identity Card
- Have five or less years of work experience • Bachelor's degree and/or experience in computer science, graphic design, website design, or similar discipline
- Ability to write and test code, UI or UX advantageous
- Proficiency with design software, including Canva, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Proven experience with graphic design; with a good portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience in understanding and improving workflows advantageous
- Self-motivated and inquisitive
- Quick in absorbing and applying new knowledge.
- Solution oriented
- Detail oriented
- Logical thinker
- Team player
This position is a full time, 1-year contract with possibility of extension.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.