- Generating/selecting ideas for feature writing
- Editing and re-writing articles in Chinese
- Interview and attend press conference
- General administration and document preparation
- Strong writing skill
- Proactive, out-going and interpersonal skills
- Experience in digital media
Interested parties, please send in your resume with
1) EXPECTED SALARY,
3) WORK PORTFOLIO,
4) PERSONAL IMAGE
For more information about MENXPAT.COM, please visit¡J
Website : http://www.menxpat.com
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7867|
Join the fastest growing & expanding media company, and build new teams with us!
MENXPAT.COM has built its reputation on creating extraordinary experiences for its clients and brands, but equally important to us is the experience we create for our employees.
We do believe in originality & quality and we encourage growth in our people. To Cope with our rapid expansion, we are seeking talented and edgy people to join us.