My client is a traditional Hong Kong based company that is undergoing digital transformation and looking for a web project manager to oversee their corporate web revamp project. A good company that offers 1-year contract role with medical coverage and decent numbers of annual leaves.
- Oversee the project in revamping the corporate website from project scoping to delivery, especially on resources allocation and timeline management
- Stakeholders management, including internal users and vendors
- Work closely with designer and copywriter to achieve the best outcome
- Take care quality control and UAT within budget and time frames
- Prepare documentations throughout the projects
- Manage and maintain existing corporate website before migration
- Degree holder with 4+ working experience in web/ digital projects
- Experiences in large-scale corporate project revamp preferred
- Client-facing experience with strong communication skills are plus
- Attention to details and well-organized
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Travel to China to meet users required (not frequent)
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2582|
Venturenix is a recruitment company focusing on IT career placements in APAC, particularly Hong Kong.
We provide consultative advise on your career not only based on our recruitment experience, but also based on our industry experience as our recruitment consultants were industry experts. i.e. We have been in your shoes.
With the leverage from our parent company T12M (A private equity firm focusing on Tech firm investment), Venturenix is a recruitment firm that truly understand the latest trend of the IT market not only from human resources perspective, but also from an investment or Technology acquisition perspective.