- Assist the Senior and Chief Wedding Planner on daily administrative work and all ad hoc duties
- Coordinate appointments with different vendors and follow up all admin work
- Assist in sourcing and dealing with different wedding vendors
- Assist in all areas of wedding planning and logistical execution of Weddings
- Respond to phone and email inquiries fluently in English and Cantonese
- Manage marketing materials and online marketing
- Coordinate the wedding events and on-site coordination
- Fresh graduate is welcome. With event planning experience is the advantage
- Willing to work flexible hours and alternative Saturday including evenings, festivals, public holidays and weekends
- Accept long working hours on the event days to coordinate all the logistics and schedule
- Well organized, independent, detail oriented with high initiative and the strong sense of responsibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- With the knowledge of online marketing is an advantage
- With the knowledge of Photoshop and Graphic Design is an advantage
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7772|
Nominated as one of the top wedding planners by some of the Hong Kong 5-star hotels, trendy fashion website - Sassy Hong Kong as well as the popular wedding website - Bride & Breakfast, we are passionate in designing themes with the latest wedding trends whereas each of them is unique and personalized for each couple.
Managing over 200 weddings since 2009, our custom planning service and 5-star on-day coordination certainly allow the newlyweds and their beloved ones to truly enjoy every precious moment on their once-in-a-lifetime occasion.