Reports to: Assistant Manager Leave Services
Department: Inflight Service Delivery (ISD)
The job holder will carry out administrative functions supporting Cathay Pacific Airways Limited policies relating to cabin crew well-being and leave support and administration.
Well-being Support Administration
- Carry out medical certificate verification for cabin crew and bring to Group Medical Department (“GMD")’s attention in case of any cabin crew who may require medical clearance based on set guidelines provided by GMD.
- Coordinate and follow up with cabin crew requiring GMD clearance for flying duties.
- Generate and produce various reports relating to attendance management i.e. AMP Step 1 and Step 3 reports, PAMS reports, cabin crew late sick leave verification reports etc.
- Assist in administration of all cabin crew work injury related matters e.g. issue work injury reporting from claims through iClaims system, process letters from labour department, scan documents for forwarding to work injury rehabilitation service provider (i.e. Marsh) via email (e.g. medical certificates, Form 5 etc.), facilitate closure of old/backlogged work injury cases.
- Facilitate crew from being offline back to online crew in reassigning safety training refresher courses to cabin crew who have been on long stretches of unpaid leave or maternity leave and who have lost their safety qualifications.
Leave Support Administration
- Answer enquiries on all leave related matters such as unpaid leave, voluntary unpaid leave, ad hoc leave etc.
- Perform all necessary tasks in processing leave applications i.e. data input over POINTS, People Hub, de-roster, update People Hub etc.
- Perform any back end leave code changes are done to ensure any benefits suspensions for unpaid leave or voluntary unpaid leave takes effect on time.
- Facilitate all maternity leave related tasks and duties e.g. assigning maternity related unpaid leave, assign departments to crew choosing to perform ground duties due to maternity and any follow up relating to cabin crew maternity status.
- Manage stationary supplies for the Well-being & Leave Support Team.
Cabin Crew Crisis and Incident Management Support:
Support the Inflight Service Delivery (“ISD") teams during crisis or incidents. Participate in Emergency and Accident (“E&A") activities as required.
Carry out any other tasks and duties as required by Well-being & Leave Support Manager and/or Assistant Manager Leave Services.
- Form 7 graduate or above.
- At least 3 years of administrative and co-ordination experience.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good customer oriented mind-set.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties.
- Good team player and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn other systems.
Application Deadline: 7 Oct 2022