- Responsible for supervising the contractors and staff while maintaining a safe work environment including maintaining policies, keeping the site safe and maintaining a set schedule.
- To involve in planning, documentations, organizing, supervise and controlling the daily site activities to execute the construction works on site to comply and in accordance with the design, engineering standards, the Contract and Company’s requirements.
- To supervise and coordinate the works on site in accordance with the specification & timeframe;
- To ensure all construction works comply with the engineering standards as specified by the Engineering Design & Standards, Contract and Company requirements.
- To set construction works sequences, priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- To read and understand drawings, specifications, standards, schematics, and construction documents
- To prepare QCF forms and assist in the preparation of as constructed drawings;
- To assist in preparing and maintaining procedures to ensure the quality of works;
- To control the stock of construction material;
- To report technical information and progress of works to the Construction Manager / Project Engineer;
- To ensure that the works undertaken on site are in accordance with the developed ISO14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Safety Management System as appropriate;
- To ensure that the construction works undertaken on site shall comply with the engineering standards as specified by the Engineering Design & Standards, Contract and Company requirements;
- To achieve zero noncompliance for the construction works and related matters.
- High Diploma / Diploma / Higher Certificate in Civil Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in a construction site;
- Holder of valid driving license for vehicle classes 1, 2;
- Knowledge in MS Project, MS Office and any other computer software that is necessary to complete the job requirement;
- Knowledge in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please submit your resume, current salary, expected salary and contact details by clicking <>. We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.