- Work with the Artist to conceive, develop and produce original copies
- Assist in the storytelling to stakeholders both inside and outside of the company
- Plan and create the contents of publications, considering reader or audience appeal
- Prepare, write and edit copy to improve readability
- Provide both Chinese-English and English-Chinese translation
- Craft creative writing across digital platform
- Perform quality control on all content distribution
- Maintain a consistent style and voice
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Responsible, well organized, self-motivated and hard working
- Stable, flexible and efficient
- Proven working experience in writing/editorial department required (at least 3 years)
- Exceptional English and Chinese writing and editing skills
- Excellent story-telling skills and creative writing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in art and jewelry
- BA degree in Literature, Linguistics, Arts & Cultural or related disciplines
Interested parties please send in resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#7030|
Wallace Chan International Limited creates the most exquisite and one-of-a-kind jewelry and art pieces for the most exclusive collectors worldwide. The company enjoys rapid growth and great international reputation for its creativity and innovation. We are looking for a candidate to assume the responsibility of communication content.