Community Church is an interdenominational and international, English-speaking community of faith. Our vision is to follow Jesus’ words “Go and make disciples of all nations.” (Matthew 28:19) We live out this vision in Hong Kong by seeking to serve and call the English-speaking international community to Christ and Christ-likeness. Our Core Values are: Christ-Centered, Gospel Focused, Community, Authenticity, Inclusivity and Love in Action.
We are looking for a full-time team member who shares a passion for the next generation and discipleship. This person will work with a diverse team and community (both within and outside the church) and will need strong initiative, flexibility and excellent good administrative skills. Fluency in English is required.
The Director will run both the Friday night and Sunday morning youth programs, plus year-round activities, will source and discern relevant Bible-based curriculum to further develop, initiate and meet the spiritual, relational, mental health and social needs of our youth, young adults and parents with hope, grace and truth. This is a holistic ministry. Everything said and done must point to Christ.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• A strong walk with God, and a desire to see Youth and Young Adults cultivate the same
• A desire to grow in their faith and abilities
• A self-starter
• Understands the modern youth culture
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in regards to articulating the Christian faith
• Team player with effective relational skills
Education & Experience:
• Education: Minimum of a Bachelors degree from four-year college or university. Seminary training a plus
• Experience: At least 1 year of experience in youth ministry
If applicable, we are willing to work with your denomination on the ordination process.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to us by October 31, 2021.