The objective of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Before starting this course, it is recommended that participants have prior knowledge of the:
• Management systems and understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
• Concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
• Commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
• The requirements of ISO 9001:2008
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
On completion of this course, delegates will have an awareness of:
• Purpose and intent of the new series of management system standards
• The application of the principles of quality management
• The revisions to ISO 9001:2015
• The relationships between the clauses of ISO 9001:2015