In today's new digital economy, companies find an increasing need to invest in technological capabilities to remain successful in business. Business analytics and social media channels play an increasingly important role in helping businesses succeed in today's business world. The focus of the programme is to provide a foundation in both the theoretical and the practical aspects of computer science and digital media applications. Students can build a pathway that is of interest to them and can create unique skill sets, making them highly versatile in the job market.
- Improve business English writing and communication skills
- Learn digital media and business information technology
- Acquire employability skills and get ready for career advancement in the industry
The programme consists of seven modules, each module consisting of 30 contact hours, to be completed in one year. A Professional Diploma in Digital Media and Business Information Technology will be awarded upon successful completion of all modules and an internship will be provided for those who have successfully completed the programme.
- English for Business and Effective Communication Skills
- Computer Systems
- Office Automation and Computer Security
- Computer Networks
- Designing and Developing a Website
- Digital-marketing and E-business
- Multimedia Applications
For course details, please contact
Ms Ivy Cheung on 2774 8514 OR Ms Lilian Fok on 2774 8544